This site is owned and operated by "Liberty LTD".
Article 1 (Definitions)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows.
- The term "Service" refers to the provision of information and products using the payment service, IB system, mail system and various internet services provided by LibertyFX (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), and support related to all of them.
- The term "User" refers to a person who has agreed to the terms of this service with our company and has registered as a trader or partner (IB).
Article 2 (Scope of Application of the Agreement)
The scope of application of this agreement is as follows.
- This applies to all relationships between the Company and the User with respect to the use of this Service.
Article 3 (Contents of the Service)
- Financial instruments trading systems, settlement services, IB systems, mail distribution systems, and various Internet services provided by the Company to users.
- Users are entitled to receive support services related to this service from the Company.
- The Service may change or terminate the provision of the Service and Support due to business or technical reasons.
Article 4 (User Registration)
- Those who wish to use this service can register as a user from the designated registration form on the web.
- The Service is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older, understands, can read and write the language of the country of correspondence, and is committed to abiding by these Terms and Guidelines of the Service.
- After receiving the application as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company will send a confirmation e-mail to the user. Upon receipt of the e-mail, the user registration is considered complete.
Article 5 (Cautions and disclaimers when using the site)
- Those who have opened an account with our company shall be able to use the EA provided by our company free of charge and without limitation. However, it is prohibited to use the EA in the account other than our account or the account which our company permitted.
- If you use EA together, you are responsible for the use of all of them. We are not responsible for any losses caused by malfunctions that occur when using multiple EA's (including our EA's including the same logic, other companies' commercial EA's, self-made EA's, and all EA's), and all such losses belong to the user.
Article 6 (Change of Reported Information)
- If there are any changes to your name, address, phone number, email address, bank account, or any other information that you have provided to the company, you must immediately notify the company (by changing or modifying the member registration information on the management screen).
- We are not obligated to make any changes on your behalf.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to log in, you can retrieve your password by requesting a password reminder form to be sent to your registered e-mail address. Please note that we are not responsible for any password leakage caused by using this function, so please use it at your own risk.
Article 7 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights)
- As a general rule, it is prohibited to lend, sell, or transfer a user ID issued by the Company to a third party.
- The user shall be responsible for the management of his/her ID, and the user who registered the ID shall be fully responsible for all actions performed using the ID. (In the unlikely event that a user's ID is used or leaked by a third party, the user should immediately contact the Company.
- Once an ID is registered, the registration continues as long as this service continues.
- Users will be identified by their IDs.
Article 8 (Management of Passwords, etc.)
- Users shall handle passwords issued by the Company to users with sufficient care to prevent them from being disclosed or leaked to third parties.
- Infringement and liability due to inadequate management of passwords, errors in use, or use by third parties shall be borne by the user.
- We send a confirmation email to the registered email address that you have provided to us when you complete various procedures. Even in the unlikely event that the email address is illegally accessed by a third party and a third party takes actions such as approving various procedures, the user shall bear the damage and responsibility. Users are requested to manage their e-mail addresses strictly with due care.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
- When the Company obtains the personal information of users in connection with the operation of the Service, the Company shall use such personal information only for the purpose for which the Company has obtained the prior consent of the users, and shall not use such information for any other purpose without the prior consent of the users. We will not use the information for any other purpose without the prior consent of the user. In addition, we will take care not to harm the interests of the user in the management and use of personal information.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purpose for which the Company obtains personal information from users is as follows, and users shall agree to the purpose of use.
・To confirm the identity of the user and to provide this service including various contact matters
・To be used as marketing data for the purpose of conducting our business and improving our services
・To provide information and advertisements regarding services provided by the Company and other services
- Our company will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the user, except in the following cases.
・When required by law
・When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information at the request of a court of law or administrative agency.
・When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information in order to protect the life, body, or property of the user or the public.
・When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a contractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in the preceding paragraph.
・When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business through a joint venture or other reasons.
・In other cases where the disclosure or provision of personal information is deemed appropriate from a socially accepted standpoint.
Article 10 (Consent to Information Distribution by E-mail)
- The Company or its subcontractors may distribute information about the Service to users via e-mail.
- If you wish to stop receiving e-mails from us, please contact us at here. If you wish to stop receiving e-mails from us, we will delete your registration information (account).
Article 11 (Method of Notification to Users)
- The Company may give notices or announcements to users by e-mail or other methods deemed appropriate by the Company (such as announcements on the User My Page).
- Notification by e-mail in accordance with the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have arrived when the Company issues the notification to the registered e-mail address of the user.
Article 12 (Prohibited Acts by Users)
In using this service, users must not commit any of the following acts. If any of the following actions are found, the user's use of the service may be unconditionally suspended or deleted, and compensation may be frozen. In some cases, legal action will be taken. The Company will make the decision as to whether or not an act is prohibited, and will not be required to explain the content or basis for the decision to the user.
- Act of registering as a non-existent user.
- Usage by a person other than the account holder.
- The act of using a single account with multiple users.
- False, misdescribed, or intentionally omitted information when registering as a user.
- The act of the same person having two or more accounts for a single registration type (except in cases specially approved by the Company).
- Interference with our business, whether intentional or negligent.
- Infringing on the copyrights or other rights of the Company or its contractors.
- Defaming, disgracing, or causing disadvantage to the Company or a third party.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, moral rights such as portrait rights, other legal rights or rights worthy of protection, or acts in violation of related laws.
- Infringement on the privacy of third parties.
- Activities that are illegal or suspicious.
- Trade activities that we deem inappropriate at our discretion.
- Double-denomination trading by depositing money into two (or more) traders (including the same currency pair and highly correlated currency pairs)
- Double-denominated trading in multiple accounts of the Company (including the same currency pair and highly correlated currency pairs)
- Repeated deposits and trades by a third party at the same time, and withdrawals at the same time.
- Trading that is deemed malicious by targeting blind spots in the services or systems provided.
- Trading that is deemed malicious by targeting only the timing of rapid market fluctuations, such as during economic indicators, the release of U.S. employment statistics, or government or central bank intervention.
- Trading in large lot sizes without prior notice.
- Registering with false contact information or the contact information of a third party.
- Acts that mislead the consumer's judgment or acts that we deem undesirable from the consumer's judgment.
- Acts of registering as a quasi-prohibited person or prohibited person without obtaining the consent of a legal representative when applying.
- Registering as a user while under the age of 18.
- Anti-social activities, violations of laws and regulations, and activities prohibited by the Company.
- Anti-social activities, criminal records, violations of laws and regulations, and acts prohibited by the Company.
Article 13 (About Writing Input and Uploaded Data)
- Users' data uploaded in this service will not be returned.
- When a user withdraws from this service, the user's data uploaded in this service will be destroyed by our company.
Article 14 (Guarantee)
LIbertyFX will segregate funds in an amount equal to your investment funds.
Article 15 (Temporary Suspension of the Service)
The Company may temporarily suspend this service for the following reasons without the prior consent of the User.
- In case of system maintenance.
- In the event that the Service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster such as a fire, windstorm, flood, or earthquake.
- When the Company determines that it is unable to provide the Service smoothly.
Article 16 (Changes in Specifications of the Service, etc.)
This company may make additions or changes to the specifications of this service without the prior consent of the user.
Article 17 (Regarding Deposit)
The Company does not accept any deposits from third parties. Deposits can only be made in the same name as the trading account name. Any funds sent from a third party's name will be immediately returned without exception. In order to deposit funds into your trading account with us, you can only use the specified deposit method. Please log in to My Page, click on "Deposit" from the menu in My Page, and select the payment method you prefer. You will then be asked to confirm the necessary steps and details before proceeding to complete the deposit.
Article 18 (Regarding Withdrawal)
The Company does not accept any withdrawal requests from third parties. When requesting a withdrawal, we will only accept domestic financial institution accounts that are identical to the account name and have the same country of residence or nationality. Withdrawal requests made in the name of a third party will be rejected. In order to withdraw funds from your trading account with us, you can only use the specified withdrawal method. After logging in to My Page, click on "Refund" from the menu on My Page and select your preferred withdrawal method. You can then proceed to complete your withdrawal request after reviewing the necessary steps and details. In addition, the same amount of funds as your investment funds are kept in a segregated account, so you can trade with peace of mind, and withdrawals can be made directly from the same account for faster and smoother transactions. Withdrawals can be made directly from the same account for faster and smoother transactions. Withdrawal requests can only be made by those who have submitted the documents required to open an account.
Article 19 (Formation of Contract)
Article 20 (Cancellation, Return, and Refund)
- The company cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by users who open an account and trade, nor can refunds be made. All use is at the discretion and responsibility of the user.
- In the event of any of the prohibited activities of the user, the withdrawal may not be allowed and the user shall not claim any significance to it. In such a case, the principal deposited will be processed as a refund. However, if the principal has already been lost when it is discovered, the refund cannot be processed since the principal is already zero. In this case, the profit made by trading with the bonus will not be considered as principal.
- If we receive more than five cases of problems with our partners (IBs) that we deem to be related to the promotion of our services in a 30-day period, we will freeze the remuneration and maintain it until the cause of the problem is clarified and we are assured that it will not recur.
- Payments made within 5 minutes by users via partners (IB) are outside the IB reward.
- Transactions by users who violate the Terms of Service via partners (IB) may be excluded from remuneration after they are discovered.
Article 21 (Response to Cancellation of Loss Compensation at the Time of Withdrawal)
We prohibit malicious trading using bonuses and zero-cut stems blind spots. In addition, based on Article 12.13.14 of the Terms of Service, we prohibit the act of depositing money to two (or multiple) traders and trading both sides or trading both sides in our multiple accounts. If we determine that you have traded in these activities using the deposit bonus, the amount of money you have withdrawn will be the amount of money you have withdrawn after deducting the amount of loss compensation (the amount of money we have borne in the zero cut stem) at the time of your withdrawal request. This decision will be based on the experience of our monitoring team, there may be differences with the intentions of our customers, but we may be executed at the time of suspicion. Please be aware of this when conducting transactions with us. Please note that you have agreed to the Terms of Service and Guidelines when you open an account, so we will assume that you have also agreed to the above items when you start trading.
Article 22 (Exemption from Liability)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the Service, regardless of the cause of such damages.
Article 23 (Term of Contract)
The term of this Agreement shall be one year from the date of the Company's approval of membership registration. Unless either party expresses its intention to terminate the Agreement at least 30 days prior to the end of the Agreement, the Agreement shall be automatically renewed for another year, and the same shall apply thereafter.
Article 24 (Approval)
The user also agrees to the following
・The partner (IB) system should be a standard feature.
Article 25 (Cancellation and withdrawal of membership)
If you wish to cancel or withdraw your membership, you must apply for it through Contact Us Form. Once we receive your request for cancellation, we will process your withdrawal within one week. The account balance must be withdrawn by the prescribed method under the responsibility of the account holder before the cancellation or withdrawal request is made. The account itself will be destroyed when the withdrawal is made, and the account balance will be considered abandoned. If you apply for withdrawal while you have unpaid sales of less than 5,000 yen with a Partner (IB), you are considered to have forfeited the receipt of those sales when you apply for withdrawal. No fees will be charged for cancellation or withdrawal.
Article 26 (Service and Support Hours, etc.)
The hours of operation for opening accounts, accepting partners (IB) and issuing IDs, etc. are as follows.
- Opening of accounts, acceptance of partners (IB) and issuance of IDs are available 24 hours a day.
- Inquiries by e-mail and LINE@ are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will respond within 24 hours, 5 days a week, excluding weekends and holidays.
Article 27 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event that damages occur for any reason and compensation for damages, etc. is sought, the operator and the user shall hold discussions.
Article 28 (Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Company operates, and shall not be construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the user resides.
In the event of a dispute between the Company and a user, the user agrees to seek an amicable resolution through discussions between the two parties, but agrees to use the courts of the country in which the Company operates in accordance with the amount of the lawsuit.
(Revised on October 1, 2014)